Aluminium windows are becoming increasingly popular. This is because the light metal combines elegant appearance with advanced technology like hardly any other material. The SlimLine 38 profile system from Reynaers brings all these positive characteristics together. The successor to the CS 38-SL has not only been modernised in terms of thermal insulation, but also impresses with its narrow face width and minimalist design in steel look. With the SlimLine 38 you are choosing a top-class window system for both renovations and new building projects.
Most important facts about the Reynaers SlimLine 38
- Ultralight multi-chamber system
- Available in the design variants Classic, Cubic and Ferro
- Construction depth: Frame 99 mm (Classic) or 76 mm (Cubic, Ferro) / casement frame 86 mm (Classic, Ferro) or 75 mm (Cubic)
- High weather resistance and resistance to wind load, driving rain, etc.
- Sound insulation performance up to Rw(C;Ctr) = 45(-1;-5) dB, depending on glazing structure
- Uf-value up to 1.9 W/m²K (depending on frame/casement combination and filling thickness)
- Uw below 1.15 W/m²K for a standard window (dimensions 1.23 x 1.48 m, Ug 0.6 W/m²K)
- Glass fibre reinforced polyamide bars (frame 40 mm – casement frame 32 mm)
- Also available as highly insulating version (HI) for all design variants
- Meets the high safety requirements of resistance class 2 (RC 2)