Our Plano series delivers beautiful aluminium clad timber in an elegant, modern style. The sleek, flush fitting design makes it ideal for modern architectural projects. With the Plano, homeowners can count on a high quality and low maintenance window that stands up to weather on the outside while providing the warmth and beauty of timber on the inside. With a range of colour options for both sides as well as custom glazing for soundproofing, security and insulation, the Plano can easily match the look and needs of your individual project and give it a beautiful high-end look.
Plano Series Details & Advantages:
- Flush external frame design with 88 mm installation depth
- Sealed and gas-filled triple glazing in thicknesses up to 58 mm
- Available in pine, spruce, larch, alder, oak, eucalyptus, cherry, walnut and more
- Thermally separated, aluminium shell does not directly contact the timber surface
- A wide range of paints and varnishes for the interior and exterior
- Glazing bars and special glazing (sound protection, safety glass, patterned and privacy glass) to suit any requirement
- Three sealing levels
- Welded corners, edge pins with double slots, cams and v joints.
- 10 year guarantee on aluminium cladding and 5 year guarantee on timber surfaces
- Quality German Winkhaus fittings provide safety and security featuring tilt & turn opening, and optional concealed hinge design.
- Profiles can be manufactured in an array of arches, angles and shapes to suit any building project.