The TwinSet 5000S delivers a great balance of price and performance. With its tough, sleek aluminium exterior and energy efficient uPVC frame, the TwinSet 5000S offers a wide variety of custom colour, glazing, noise reduction and security options to choose from. As a good middle ground between plain uPVC and aluminium clad wood, the TwinSet offers premium aesthetics and solid thermal performance at a great price.
Details, Structure and Technology
- 5 chamber design with three sealing levels and 75 mm installation depth
- U-values to 0.87 W/m2K possible based on your configuration
- Glazing thickness configurable between 24 and 40 mm
- White interior uPVCframe and aluminium exterior available in all RAL colours
- Extremely weather-resistant components, featuring innovative and durable uPVC mixtures.
- Can be manufactured in different shapes, angles or arches to suit any facade
- Privacy and Ornamental glass options available.
- Security measures for energy effective window models include 2 mushroom cams and 2 strike plates
- Configurable up to a Resistance Class 2 (RC2) security level
- All profiles are free of cadmium, barium and lead
- activPilot Select with hidden corner and stay bearing or activPilot Comfort systems with parallel opening mechanism