For those seeking the natural beauty and appeal of wood for their project, our classic line offers modern German craftsmanship in a timeless and sophisticated look. Our Classic timber windows can be configured to match historic and traditional homes and at the same time offer the excellent insulation values of today, nearing even passive house standards. Wooden glazing bars are also available in custom configurations and the frames can be cut to both standard rectangular shapes as well as any number of forms including arches, trapezoids, circles and more.
Details of the Profiles
- Layer-bonded wood profiles available in frame depths of 68 or 78 mm
- Double and triple glazing available in up to 42 mm thickness.
- Quality German Winkhaus fittings (load capacity up to 285 lbs/130kg!) with tilt and turn function, and optional concealed hinge design.
- Aluminium water drainage channel with an overlapping core cover available in a range of colours.
- Triple weather seals provide a barrier against wind and rain. Multipoint locking available in a range of security levels to prevent burglary.
- Glued laminated wood profiles increase strength and dimensional stability